Ivory Dental Membership
- Adult patient: $219
- Child patient (up to age 18): $179
Qualify Right Now for an Ivory Dental Membership: No Pre-Authorization and No Pre-Existing Conditions Necessary
The parameters of the Ivory Dental membership are easy, flexible, and convenient for every patient and your unique dental needs.
- You don’t have to hit a yearly maximum amount for coverage.
- There is no deductible to be met.
- Claim forms are not necessary.
- There are no pre-authorization requirements in place.
- You don’t have to have a pre-existing condition to qualify.
- There is no waiting period – you are immediately eligible.
100% of Preventive Dental Services Are Covered
The Ivory Dental Membership covers 100% of your preventive dental services and annually you will have access to the following:
- New patient exam and x-rays
- Two professional dental cleanings
- Two thorough dental exams
- One oral cancer screening
- One set of x-rays
- Two fluoride treatments (up to age 18)
- Instructions and advice for good oral hygiene and home care
- Smile makeover analysis
- Consultation with the dentist and cosmetic or restorative treatment planning
15% Off Cosmetic Dentistry and Restorative Dentistry Services with Membership
All other dental services beyond the preventive care treatments included in the Ivory Dental Membership are reduced by 15%. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Tooth-colored restorations
- Porcelain crowns and bridges
- Porcelain veneers
- Periodontal treatment
- Root canal therapy
- Dental bonding
- Dental implants
- Teeth whitening
Exclusions and Conditions
The Ivory Dental Membership can only be used at Ivory Dental.
- The Ivory Dental Membership is not a dental insurance plan.
- The Ivory Dental Membership cannot be combined with dental insurance.
- The Ivory Dental Membership is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Fees for the 12-month Ivory Dental Membership are due in full upon joining the program. Payment is due when services are rendered.
- Automatic renewal is available and your credit card on file will be charged on the first day of the month in which you joined the prior year to ensure continued coverage for you and your family. To opt-out of automatic renewal, a 30-day notice is required.
- It is the sole responsibility of a member of the Ivory Dental Membership to maximize their benefits by scheduling their appointments, cleanings, exams, and consultations within the 12-month membership time period. Unused benefits cannot be rolled over into the next year and there are no refunds for unused benefits.
- Rates for the Ivory Dental Membership may be adjusted annually without notification.