A comprehensive Jacksonville dentist practice, Ivory Dental offers preventive care, family dentistry, orthodontics, cosmetic dentistry, and restorative dentistry services for adults and children. A full-service dental practice, Ivory Dental also offers 24-hour emergency dentistry appointments for patients who require immediate attention.
Why You Should Visit a Jacksonville Dentist
It is critical to maintain good oral health at home with daily brushing and flossing. This rigorous practice will help you maintain good oral health, but it’s not the only key to a clean mouth that is in good condition. It is still absolutely necessary to maintain your bi-annual visits to a Jacksonville dentist for regular professional teeth cleanings and dental exams.
Visiting your Jacksonville dentist every six months helps guarantee that plaque and tartar will be thoroughly scraped from your teeth and gums before they have the opportunity to damage tooth enamel or cause gum problems. Annual x-rays are also conducted to confirm that there are no cavities or other oral health problems that are otherwise not visible. The Jacksonville dentist exam will include a thorough review of your mouth to look for signs or symptoms of gum disease and oral cancer. These dental visits are also the time to address any repairs that need to be made to aging, broken, cracked, or damaged teeth.
Oral Health Services Provided by Your Jacksonville Dentist
Ivory Dental offers the following services to its patients:
- Family Dentistry: From the youngest to the oldest members of your family, everyone is eligible to be a dental care patient at our Jacksonville dentist office, where your unique needs and questions are addressed.
- Preventive Care: Proper preventive care includes a professional dental cleaning and exam once every six months. This effort is designed to help each patient maintain a mouth full of healthy teeth and gums while keeping gum disease and other oral health problems away.
- Orthodontic Treatment: Interested in Invisalign or traditional metal braces? Ivory Dental offers both orthodontic services, but the needs of every orthodontic patient will differ. A consultation with this Jacksonville dentist means that you or your child will receive thorough and proper orthodontic care right from the start.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: While cosmetic dentistry procedures are elective, they are nevertheless some of the most life-changing procedures a patient can choose to undergo. Whether you want porcelain veneers or teeth whitening, these are the types of treatments that are able to give you the white, straight, stunning smile you’ve always wanted.
- Restorative Dentistry: Your age doesn’t matter when it comes to broken, chipped, cracked, or missing teeth. An accident or bad habit can do serious damage to your teeth, while gum disease can also lurk silently and grow into a serious problem. Restorative dentistry procedures like dental implants and porcelain crowns are intended to give you a whole and completely functional smile once again.
What to Expect from a Visit to Your Jacksonville Dentist
During your professional cleaning and dental exam at your Jacksonville Dentist, you will be treated with gentleness, care, and efficiency. Your preventive care visit is just as important as a visit for a porcelain veneer or tooth-colored restoration. Every dental visit is an important one, because it involves the health of your smile and the beauty of your teeth, which ultimately is what gives people greater confidence in themselves and their appearance.
When the time comes that you must pay a visit to your Jacksonville dentist to take care of an oral health problem that has suddenly developed or has finally become unbearable, your visit will include a thorough dental exam followed by suggested treatment plans for your unique situation. Depending on what type of problem you’re experiencing – be it a dislodged tooth, tooth pain, a broken tooth, or a lost crown – your dentist is typically able to recommend more than one treatment option, be it a cosmetic or restorative procedure. Ultimately, the work that is done to repair and correct your smile is what fits best with your oral health needs and personal budget.
Cost of Visiting a Jacksonville Dentist
Ivory Dental is a Jacksonville dentist that is in network with nearly all PPO dental insurance plans, including Aetna, Cigna, Guardian, Delta Dental, Metlife, Assurant, Connection, United Concordia, Dentamax, and Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO. Depending on the type of dental insurance plan you have, it may cover two cleanings and exams annually and one set of x-rays annually. There is typically a deductible for restorative dentistry procedures, while cosmetic dentistry procedures are usually paid out of pocket.
Because some dental procedures can be costly depending on your needs, we offer several payment options from which to choose including:
- Credit card
- Financial services
- Credit lines
We are also pleased to offer CareCredit, which allows you to begin treatment immediately and then pay for your dental services over time with low monthly payments that suit your budget. CareCredit is a credit card that is used exclusively for healthcare services, including dentistry. There are no up-front costs or pre-payment penalties and the card covers dental treatments that are not commonly covered by insurance.
Springstone Patient Financing is also an option, and these flexible low monthly payment plans are offered with no money down and no payment for three to seven weeks.
Ivory Dental also offers a 12-month dental membership that includes 100 percent of your preventive care and a percentage off of all restorative or cosmetic dentistry procedures.
Who Needs to Go to a Jacksonville Dentist?
Everyone needs to see a Jacksonville dentist. From the moment that first tooth erupts in your baby’s mouth, they are ready for proper oral health care. Toddlers, children, tweens, teens, young adults, adults, and seniors are all viable dental patients, though needs may vary from age to age.
- Toddlers and Children: You know your child best, and perhaps he or she will not sit in the dentist’s chair at a very young age, but it is recommended that every little one see the dentist for the first time by their first birthday. From there, bi-annual dental exams and cleanings are the norm until about age seven when an orthodontic evaluation is recommended to evaluate the child’s bite and jaw. At Ivory Dental, we are prepared for patients of all ages, and we are ready to help your child navigate his or her first dental appointment with the most gentle and child-appropriate dental treatment and manage their orthodontic treatment when the time comes.
- Teens: Tweens and teens are notorious for having more important things on their mind than oral health care, and that makes their preventive care appointments all the more critical. This age range is also when orthodontic treatment is typically initiated if your child needs such care, and regular visits to your Jacksonville dentist will be necessary to ensure that traditional metal braces or Invisalign treatment is proceeding according to plan.
- Adults: Whether you have just graduated from college or you are managing a family, adulthood is when oral health can fall to the wayside. Whether it’s tight funds or a lack of time that has you skipping dental appointments, know that neglecting your health now could cost you dearly later, in price and in pain. A 12-month dental membership makes oral health care from a Jacksonville dentist affordable, no matter what kind of budget you have.
- Seniors: It is not uncommon for seniors to experience frequent health problems. The years can weather your teeth, causing irreversible stains or breakage that must be repaired with cosmetic or restorative dentistry. No one is ever too old for a smile makeover or proper oral health care. Regular visits to your Jacksonville dentist ensure that you are receiving quality oral health care for your unique needs, and that you are being monitored for any signs of oral cancer and gum disease.
When Can You Visit a Jacksonville Dentist?
As a dental practice in the busy city of Jacksonville, Ivory Dental aims to make their appointment times as convenient as possible for every patient. Open every Saturday and offering 24-hour emergency dental appointments, Ivory Dental maintains office hours as follows:
- Monday 8am-4pm
- Tuesday 8am-4pm
- Wednesday 7am-2pm
- Thursday 9am-5pm
- Friday Closed
- Saturday 8am-2pm
Where Is Ivory Dental Jacksonville Dentist Located?
Ivory Dental is located at 11362 San Jose Blvd, Suite #7, in Jacksonville, Florida 32223. Our phone number is (904) 998-1555.
We are located 1.5 miles south of the 295 exit, on the corner of Mandarin Road and San Jose Blvd, by Tree Steak House and Beaches Diner.
Visiting a Jacksonville Dentist? A Few Fun Facts About Jacksonville
Jacksonville is the largest city in the state of Florida and the metropolitan area is home to over 1.3 million people. Situated on the banks of the St. Johns River, your Jacksonville dentist is located less than 30 miles south of the state of Georgia.
Jacksonville, Florida, is an attractive destination for tourists, and there is a strong military presence with two U.S. Navy bases nearby, Blount Island Command and the Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay. While plenty of visitors to Jacksonville enjoy the famed Northbank Riverwalk and the city’s plentiful plantations, museums, and theatres, one of the biggest draws to Jacksonville is, of course, the Jacksonville Jaguars NFL team.
Ready to make your trip to a Jacksonville dentist? Choose Dr. Shaista Najmi at Ivory Dental.